To be accepted at POS terminals or integrated checkout systems only
1. Card logo – Visa Electron.
2. Name of the issuer bank.
3. Card number – invariably smooth, comprises 16 digits, starts with a “4”. It is possible that only the last four digits are displayed on the card.
3.1. Under the card number four digits are embossed in the card plastic. They must tally with the first four digits of the card number.
4. Card expiry date (may be left out):
5. Inscription “ELECTRONIC USE ONLY” embossed in the card plastic (may be placed on the reverse).
6. The cardholder’s name and surname (may be omitted; on corporate payment cards may be displayed the company’s name, if the cardholder is the company). On cards of some banks the cardholder’s name and surname may be left out.
7. Signature panel on the reverse, which must hold the cardholder’s sample signature (it cannot bear any corrections). The signature must be present even in case there is no cardholder’s name and surname specified on the card.
8. Magnetic strip of the card, which may hold the hologram (many flying pigeons that switch colour depending on the angle).