Our work is built on trust. Trust is based on good service, the right solutions and the conviction that we know our customers. Thus, we ask different questions. This is the only way we can give good advice and offer services that correspond to our customers` needs.
There are questions we ask for other reasons – we are a socially responsible company. Banks must follow domestic and international laws and regulations, also ones aimed at preventing money laundering, terrorism and economic crime.
We ask questions when you become our customer and turn regularly to all customers with the request to revise their information.
We cannot always provide services
On rare occasions, if we do not receive enough information from a customer, we are not permitted to provide the requested service. More information is provided on banks` obligations and related issues here.
What kind of questions do we ask?
We ask customers to check their contacts, we also ask about citizenship, country of birth and tax residence. In addition to personal information, we are interested in your job, financial situation, the origin of funds received at our bank etc.
Among other things, we must ascertain whether a customer or closely related person is a PEP – politically exposed person, whose role in society calls for heightened attention.
We consider all data confidential.
The following options apply to revising customer data
- Revising customer data in Netbank
you can find the customer data questionnaire in the upper right-hand menu: Settings -> Customer information -> Customer data.
Filling in the questionnaire in Netbank is secure, because your person is identified in Netbank before answering the questions. You can check the security of Netbank and SSL-protocol by clicking on the padlock icon on the address bar located at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Revising customer data in the online portal (only for Corporate customers)
Corporate customers can revise customer data.
- Renewing customer data by e-mail
Please download the form, save it in pdf-format after filling it in and send it back with your electronic signature to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer data form for private person
Customer data form for legal person
You can always get in touch with our 24/7 Customer Support by calling +372 628 3300 or writing email@example.com.
Luminor`s general terms and conditions
(*) a politically exposed person is for example:
- a head of state, head of government, minister and vice minister;
- member of Parliament;
- a justice of the supreme court, constitutional court and other such higher court the decisions of which can only be appealed in exceptional cases;
- a member of the state audit office or board of central bank;
- ambassador, commissioner or active serviceman with a military rank in the higher level officer category;
- a member of a state-owned company`s management, supervisory or administrative body.
- a member of the managing body of a political party