1. During the execution of the transaction the Card must be held by the shop assistant.
2. Inspect the Card by appearance under the “Payment Card Inspection Rules”.
3. Make the authorisation of the transaction by following the POS terminal user’s manual. Make sure that the Transaction is verified by the authorisation code, that the Customer has entered the PIN code or there is a space for the Cardholder’s signature on the slip.
4. Compare the Card number embossed in front to the part of the Card number on the terminal slip.
5. If there is a space for the Cardholder’s signature on the slip, please, ask the Cardholder to sign the slip.
6. Collate signatures on the Card’s signature strip and on the slip.
7. If both signatures and the Card numbers tally, return the Card to the Cardholder with the counterpart of the slip (copy).